-Gila Region Community News, Calendar, Forum-

Reader Supported Silver City News & SW New Mexico, Grant County NM, Gila NF
* Login   * Register

* FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 7 hours

News     Columns     Food: Growing, Fixing     Features     Water     Health     Business     Education     DIY & How-tos     Classifieds     Forum     Home 

Silver City Food Coop

We Are Reader Supported
Your recurring contribution goes to support the Forum, Calendar, and Email List, which exists to further local, sustainable, place-based community.
MONTHLY RECURRING GIFT
    Bill Me Now For: $

ONE-TIME GIFT
Bill Me Now For: $

You may also mail a check or cash to
Moses Clark
PO Box 1792
Silver City, N.M. 88062

Get your ad here

Author ------ Message
 Author: crow
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm 
Graffiti; still ugly, ghetto-ish and a disservice to their candidate besides creating anger from the property owners whether they have the same political stance or not. When I spoke with the property own of The Hub where this is located all she would say is "I hate people who do political statements and don't sign them". The Bernie refers to Bernie Sanders, candidate for Pres in 2016 election.

The same message on the back wall of the Food Basket.

For the second time in 2 weeks Dominoes Pizza on Bullard was hit as can be seen from the previous paint-over. The notable similarity between this and the first photo of the Hub is the use of a stencil and a possible tell-tail red paint on the fingers of the perp.

Often the fix is worse than the bite. Dominoes again painted over the graffiti; hard to say which is worse.

At least this tagger signed his work. This is on the Disabilities Center on East 10th, next door to the Bike Works.

Author: hayranur
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:42 am 
Twana Sparks (who is a real Bernie supporter) will pay for paintovers. 538-0486